System Recovery for IBM i
We provide multiple system recovery options for System i servers. Each will provide your company with our expert and dedicated recovery service, should you need to declare a disaster due to an unplanned system outage. Let us work with you to tailor a right-sized business continuity solution for your IBM System i.
Disk Backup and Recovery with EVault
EVault software is a proven and reliable disk-to-disk backup and recovery solution. Data is encrypted before and during the over-the-wire transmission to the Datanational vault, and remains encrypted in storage.
Our System Recovery solution with EVault backup includes remote recovery testing and recovery assistance services. Through deployment of new Cloud Computing Technologies, we are able to deliver services at a significant cost savings over traditional tape-based System Recovery services.
- Recover in 12-24 Hours
- Eliminate daily tape management cost
- Eliminate offsite tape storage costs
- Eliminate the uncertainty inherent with tape backups
- Fully managed disk-to-disk backup and recovery solution
- Simple and fast data restore process
- Secondary data backup to EVault cloud
High Availability System Protection (HA)
System downtime, planned or unplanned, has a cost to your business. An HA solution delivers a fast ROI by reducing system maintenance downtime and getting your business back online quickly if disaster strikes. iTERA Availability and MIMIX Availability deliver the best of all worlds: robustness, reliability, and affordability in proven, award-winning HA products.
- Fastest system recovery option
- Real-time replication
- Managed and hosted turnkey solution
- Delivers minimal data loss
- Replicates changes in real-time
- Maximum level of system and data protection for System i